Sunday, August 31, 2008

HERE'S A SAMPLE PAGE IN MY COMEDY MACHINE SO YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN SUPERHIGHWAY OF LOUD HYSTERICAL CONSTRUCTION, WITHOUT GOING ABOVE THE RADIANT RADIO SPEED LIMIT, SEE THE FOLLOWING OR I'LL SEE A SIGN FOR WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!

41


SC(10) SFM



radiance, radiation, railway out, weather is hot, rain up, rather hot, rate what, rodeo,reed, retro,



Rd, Rt,Rw,Wih,Ru,Rh,Rw,Ro,Re,Rto



arid, rode, wright, right, read, radio, wired,



Ar,Ro,Wr,Rg,Ra,Ro, Wr
------------------------------------------------------------------------



RAD


(1) A/radiance?//N No stationary radiation! Quiet shouts are louder than alchemy alumni will ever know!/SYN Radiation Moves How?

A/r?/NNSR! Q S A L, T A A, W E K!//SYN R M H?



(2) ART//(What's good to say when showing
my pictures to fans); I've done more than 250 pictures! My pictures may be up in cinemas somewhere by now in bold opthamology frames! SYN zooms up in lights?
..
ART/=A/(W G T S W S M P T F) I M T H F P! M P M B U, I C S B N, I B O F!//SYN//Z U I L?


(3) Radioactivity//GS/Champaign in France they think is contaminated with radioactive tritium..It'll make the wine more sparkly!//SYN Wine Sparkly, Old World Charm?
Rad/=R//G/C P I F, T T I C, W R T. I M T W, M S!//SYN W S, O W C?

(4) Art/Daddy says sometimes he doesn't know about pictures, not aware. Yg Actions are more of worth than words, most people I show my pictures to say so. I use sleep boost software in my zooms, a sofa and a rug!/Syn Sleep recog. software, A M T W I hope?

Art/A/D S S H D K A P N A. Yg/A A O M W T W, M P I S M P T S S. I S B S, I M Z A S A A R!//SYN S R S?



Continued at 141>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........
 

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------



RET


Rhet euphemism/"C V euph", 9


Rhet. Motifs C V 41 I A/1/


(5) Reader's Digest//I have some real old RD's with fuzzy zooms by Lyla and Dewitt Wallace-by the original authors!/RD, O A?


Read Dig//I H S R O R, W F Z B, L A D W-B T O A!



(6) A/leaving store marms ect.//No one can go inside when it's raining, hot, dry, outside, like now. She'll coincide in a giant RV with stars and R and D! /SYN Leav Store, C, G R?
A/L S M E//N O C G I, W I R H D, O L N. S C I A, G R W S A R A D!



END OF PAGE STOP SIGN, WHERE I MUST SIGN UP!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's "My OFFSTAR Brand" Map For The Above

At the top left is the main pun word to number code, to find the page from anywhere else in the book listed in order through the book, before is, 40, (RS) and after is 41, (RN) 01 to 100 to find all the main puns in English (or any language) from 00, 01, 02...1,2,3...to 200 to cover all the pun sounds from 1 to 100 plus the extra 100 to double the room for expansion or more and the 01, 02, 03 is for words that start with the s sound, because s a vowel too, so misunderstood. In the actual machine the main page number is
giant, I just used a big marks a lot more, to write it well.


In my actual volume, I have the song code (SC(9) SFM as above, Sarah Fleetwood Mac) to the left in a narrower column and a link to where other related or better puns may be found in the Comedy Machine, or other notes. The song code is so you can find your favorite songs and sing the songs with the words like the comix to memorize them faster, the Machine has the advantage of songs.


Next is the list of puns and the "semi acronyms" to do exercises by reading back and forth between the words and letters to memorize them. Two other options are to highlight the best puns and letters with them, and to write synonyms (same meaning other words for each pun in another list to remember them better by meaning, not just the words which are much alike in sound.) I use types of lists, the top list is just a match for the puns of the first of each word, the second list is for exact matches, the exact matches are for uses like in math where the exact matches are often of most worth, the first list is more for conversation where more creative words are of special use.

..


Note that for the other one letter acronyms you use on the page (one letter where the letters of all the words aren't too much the same so one letter is easy to learn well by just reading to memorize) you can set them off with commas after say each fifth letter as I've done above, this makes it so you can break them down in units to learn them more regularly, start to finish as you digest more. That is, regular units are more fast and deep to remember faster than without the commas.The best way by far to use the acronyms in general for learning "all there is!" is to say the word the letters remind you of of each block of letters, any word you think of, e.g. in the The Readers Digest listing above, the acronym words, I hear sort of a roar, the wi Fi is Zapped! I've found this will much boost depth and speed by each go round of reading the acronyms and the sentence, in alternation like wow a third or even 2/3, especially at first, later you can just read the sentence only from the acronyms, but this makes your reading more like fun reading right away.

For all fields you make up and for special codes it's good to write them on the 71 (CODE) page of the machine. Although there are these few fields and codes to learn, they are all the same for all the pages. As I say on my Machine page, the Recent Comic Page and the main index pages like the above are all the machine is of. The Recent Comic page is simpler because it has just a considerable store of problems and solutions and comics themselves in order of use like in conversations, and just the page and joke numbers from the listings of the topics in the Machine in the margains, along with the joke numbers on the other column on the page of the Recent Comics page.



Next The RAD


on the page is the first of the five vowels, A. R-A-D, RED you see on the page below it is for all the words with the first vowel being E, and so on on the opposite (this is the left page of the volume), the I, O, U vowels for RD 41, or RIT, ROD, RUD, so all the vowels are found to access all the words or comics with the first words in the language that start with this spelling. Ravenous about Ma Bell? She'll send you a pizza commercial in the box you will rondezvooo with her area zip!



Below this you see the joke number on the left or outside of the page. [I also put a number on the inside of each page for redundance in case the ink runs so I don't lose the comic.]. In the actual volume I use a number line between the comics and the numbers to set them off well to find them fast without confusion.


After the word radiance you see the two right lines, these are my convention to signify that "what I think of as" an answer or solution follows! This clarifies my awareness of what I want to remember well, a problem, and a solution.


After the Radiance memo, you see the SYN, SYN Radiation Moves How? Synopsis field; this is a short summing up "map" of the comic, usually written in synonyms and some of the most important words of the comic and in question form. Reading back and forth between this synopsis and the letters of the exercise helps you fill in any unmemorized realms of the comic faster, so you'll know your really know it well, by looking at it from another angle, and in more depth. This way you know if your really know.

The "art and radioactivity" memos are to boost what are common in our life, to find a good cheer there.

The continued Field (Continued at 141>>>>) lists the number 41 continued with a 1 in front of it so I can add another 100 pages in the book and link to them without having to add so many inserts (of paper when I 've run out of ream, though it's been 5 years since I built my machine.)


The Rhet memos are cross refs to the memos about rhetoric, some in inserts, Which I name so with the general number by spelling, the capital Letter I, the page number in the Insert, and the the joke number on the page to always find it fast and easy. The inserts were added in retrofit mode so they need the letter I to find them by where to look, then the number of the insert page, then the comic number. See My COMEDY MACHINE site for more about inserts.


The actual page is just half an 8 by 11 and 1/2 typing or printer paper folded in the middle, so the Comedy machine is just 8 inches high, by about 5 wide this is a good size for lifting, some of my early machines were so heavy I got lots of exercise! 100 pages of paper bound are the right weight to hold a lot of comics, and I haven't run out of reams in 5 years, though I'm reaching the limit. Inserts must be how the cosmos is boozoming outward!



P.S. In my later method, I list most or all my jokes and notes in just one current list as I think of them or hear them from others like radio shows (Must see News comedy show Wait Wait Don't Tell Me from NPR, ect. once a week. Sometimes no jokes, sometimes 10, and you also can make your own based on either the news or the comics they use. For instance, they now have the eating hand speed bite counter like for dieters worn like a wrist watch, that's the news what's the Joke, This is where they got the name ladyfingers, right, in Chinese Finger Lick'n Good translates, Eat your nails off, or what wins in translation!). Find Wait Wait on NPR and on the web. I listen to two stations on the weekend, so I listen to see the best comics then just copy the better on the second day, or both since two stations are here on Saturday and Sunday, not one for each sideburn.) Then the better method is to list only the number (page number and joke number general to exact) and name and letter synopsis of each joke in the index where the letters say. The reason I do all the jokes only on one page is to simplify the book, I would always have to add in inserts of paper what extra code to find the joke from elsewhere general to exact more exact then joke on insert page number ect. Inserts are too complex compared to jokes for general use on one page. When you run out of paper you just add more once in 5 years not all the time. This is another method than my original machine. You lose some time flipping through the pages, even so it's somewhat better for original wisdom since your new comics are always easy to find just like writing in an original book, and this helps like for an event like say with your relatives at Christmas since you can list all the problems and solutions for better solutions if you want to do better, or like say if the boss says something complex and you want to learn to see what the underlying solutions might be with more practice., just list the day and date in your index and you can find it years later, plus the jokes, and how to memorize ect.


Though the one list for most jokes is good for efficiency because all the comics are with just one name (I call it say J 27 (9), the J means it's in the current Jokes page reached by a large tab to signify it's import, the 27(9) are the page and joke number in the Current list) and each Joke listing in the index just takes up a much smaller bit of paper, for classic joke solutions, and no doubt for the pun lists, it's still good to use the index for lists of more classic problems and comic solutions, including how and know what, what else! Some say life is about two things, how to labor and how to love, so you want to list the new stuff and the labor jokes well though in other realms, and no doubt pun lists are a good brain builder not to be overlooked.